A Call for Book Reviews
The AAP is soliciting reviews of books contributing to the field of aviation psychology and related aerospace disciplines. The intention of the book reviews are to provide for the Association’s readership a summary of current and emerging work in the field. Reviews will be published in the AAP Newsletter.
For more information, see the attached Call for Book Reviews.
A Call for Field Notes
Notes from the Field is intended to be a substantial portion of our newsletter, and how we can share with each other what we are doing, what others are doing, and what should be done in promoting the study of aviation psychology.
What is happening in the fields of aviation psychology and other related aerospace disciplines?
What are AAP members doing in their respective fields of education, research, government, and industry?
What current events have you read or heard about that you want to share with other members?
Your contributions and submissions can be anonymous or credited to you. Just send them along and let us know your preference.
Send questions, contributions, or submissions to the AAP Newletter Editor at:
Member Contributions Needed
The AAP Newsletter is in need of member contributions of highlights and updates about the membership, or the field of aviation psychology in general.
Contributions can include:
- Brief mentions of what is happening in your agency, orgranization, or lab<
- Updates on your recent experience at or take-aways from a conference, meeting, or training
- Newsworthy information relevant to aviation psychology
- Conferences and meetings that might be of interest and perhaps lesser-known
- Training opportunities that might be available to the membership
- And the list of possibilities continues….
Please consider providing a contribution.
Send inquires, questions, or contribution ideas to the AAP Newletter Editor at: